8.07.2008

We're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo...


85 degree weather was a perfect day for the zoo.


A baby giraffe. Awww!



I love the fishies.



And the water. The other kid bawled when his mom put his feet down.
I about cried when mommy wouldn't let go of me and let me at it.


It's an illusion. We are not under the heavy flow--just getting splashed a little.


Alaina wanted me to let go so she could crawl to the big drops.




I love it!



Poor me, I look like my dad...


More fishies...


I wanna catch it...throw me in so I can get it.


What a big girl standing by herself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have gone with you. She seems really excited to see everything at the zoo. Such a smart grandbaby I have!

Anonymous said...

Imagine that... she likes water and fishies.
--Amanda H.

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio