8.16.2008

8 MONTHS OLD

Laina is 8 months old! She is waving hi and bye, saying Dada, playing patty-cake, and getting braver with her walking attempts. She can push the laundry basket down the hall as she walks behind it. She is feeding herself some snack foods and she has to have a bite of whatever food you get out. She is like a dog, as soon as she hears you in the kitchen, she is at your feet begging. We trick her with "baby treats." We get those [Cheerios or Gerber Puffs] out instead of really giving her adult food. I think her Mimi cheats though, cause she had cheesy lips and fingers the other day--couldn't have been from the cheese puffs could it?

I go back to work next week and I think it is going to be difficult. She is in the beginning stages of seperation anxiety and more than that--I can't remember the last time I was up before seven! She is also going to get to spend more days home with Daddy. That means I might not be the favorite anymore : ( .









0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio